March Golf Association
The Association is open to everyone Male or Female over the age of 18. We are a full handicap social group that enjoys different formats of competition. March Golf Association has their tournaments the third Saturday of every month. First tee time approximately 7:30 a.m.
Players that wish to participate in the March Golf Association must become a member. There are two options to join:
1. If you have an SCGA handicap you can pay $40 membership fee.
Click here to print out the form. Mail to address on the form or bring form to golf course along with a check for $40 made out to March Golf Association.
2. Join the “Players Club” at General Old. Players Club offers savings and discounts at General Old Golf Course and INCLUDES March Golf Association Membership and your SCGA Handicap for 2017. ($42 Value) See here…
Players Club Membership includes:
- Handicap for 2017 ($42 value)
- March Golf Association membership for 2017 ($40 value)
- 10% off regular price merchandise
- 10% off breakfast & lunch menu (specials excluded)
- Twilight Times 1 hour earlier than posted time
- Free Birthday Round with cart ($49)
- Complimentary Weekday Green Fee ($29)
- Large Bucket of Range Balls ($16 value)
- Two Complimentary Cart Fees ($24 value)